Pillar Full Quartz Element
- Available: 150-1000W
- Size: 247 x 62.5 x 59 mm
- Iron-chrome aluminium resistance wire
- Heater Voltage: 230 Volts standard (other voltages available on request)
- Useful wavelength range: 1.5 – 8 microns
- Recommended radiation distance from heater is 100 mm to 200 mm
- Minimum recommended spacing between elements: 5mm.
- Standard Quartz Emitters should be used instead of Pillared Quartz Emitters in situations where there is a lot of movement as the metal studs will deal better with mechanical shock then the Ceramic pillars
- Please click here for installation details
|PFQE Technical Details||150W||250W||400W||500W||650W||750W||1000W|
|Mean surface temperature(°C)||343||438||542||593||664||690||772|
|Max power density (kW/m²)||9||15||24||30||39||45||60|
|Average Weight||403 g|
|Dimensions||247 x 62.5 x 59 mm|
|Useful wavelength range||1.5 to 8 µm|
|Ensure temperature of the aluminised steel body does not exceed 500°C (932°F).|
- Standard warranty on quartz heaters is 5000 hours under the following conditions:
- Rated voltage is not exceeded.
- Heaters are mounted horizontally and perpendicular to movement (if any).
- Heaters are not subjected to any external force capable of fracturing the quartz tubes.
- Excessive mechanical forces are not recommended for any heater unit and dampening should be included for high impact movements of any machine.
- Heating coils are not exposed to chemically corrosive substances or gases.
- Temperature of the aluminised steel body does not exceed 500°C (932°F).
Klik her for kørselsvejledning
Læs mere om os og vores produkter
Klik her for beregning af data
Vi er kun
et opkald væk .